Tuesday, August 7, 2012

In hajib , pregnant and competing in the olympics

When Malaysian shooter Nur Suryani Mohamed Taibi takes aim with her rifle at the London Olympics it will not just be nerves she will be attempting to control inside her.    
The 29-year-old from Perak, situated 125 miles north of Malaysia's capital Kuala Lumpur, is due to give birth to her first child on September 2, less than a month after the Games end.   
'I will talk to the baby before I compete... "no kicking, stay calm for one hour and 15 minutes only please"', Suryani said in an interview at her home shooting range in Kuala Lumpur. 'When I go to London, I will be 33 weeks, when I come back it will be 34 weeks.  


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/olympics/article-2129267/London-2012-Olympics-Malaysian-shooter-compete-34-weeks-pregnant.html#ixzz22stVYyjU


No comments:

Post a Comment